- About the Promotion Council
About the Promotion Council
The "Dragon Route" (Shoryudo) is an inbound tourist route operated by the cooperation between the 4 prefectures of Aichi, Gifu, Toyama and Ishikawa that connects the Central Japan International Airport with Komatsu and Toyama airports. The route follows in the footsteps of the current high-profile Tokaido "Golden Route" with the aim of increasing in popularity to become a leading major route that is the pride of Japan. With the auspicious image of the "Rising Dragon" the route is clearly based on the 5 concepts of Luxury, Ecology, Fortune, Fan and Medical-Support, and through the following businesses has the goal of becoming popular not only in the Asian region but also in Japan.
- Improvement of the awareness and activities to actually attract tourists from within Japan and the Greater China including China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Improvement of the awareness within Japan and activities to attract tourists to the areas of the route.
- Public relations activities related to the above.
- Other necessary business activities to achieve the business purpose.
Content of Business Plan
Improvement of the awareness and activities to actually attract tourists from the Greater China including China, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- 1. Operation of local business activities
- Members of the Promotion Council visit China and conduct sales activities directly with local agents and media representatives.
- 2. Invitation program for local agents and media representatives
- Agents who are positive about product building and media representatives who can communicate the appeal of the route will be invited and product building will be promoted towards the intermediate wealthy groups. We aim to improve the awareness for the entire route with the second visit group as a target.
Improvement of the awareness within Japan and activities to attract tourists to the areas of the route
- 1. Activities to make the business well-known among relevant organizations
- Aiming to cooperate with transportation operators such as JR, NEXCO and ANA and with each of the local governments of Aichi, Gifu, Toyama and Ishikawa, and to improve the awareness of the "Dragon Route".
Public relations activities
- 1. Creating a brochure in the 3 languages of simplified Chinese, English and Japanese
- Using the 5 dragons as a motif (blue dragon, white dragon, red dragon, yellow dragon and black dragon), set up the auspicious model course, provide information and attract tourists to go on a tour.
- 2. Creating a poster
- Creating a poster in order to improve the awareness in Japan and overseas and distributing to all parties concerned.
- 3. Creating the website
- Providing tourist information about the area of the route. In addition, searching for a way to transmit information on the internet to the Greater China.
- 4. Updating the introductory DVD
- Re-editing the short video of the course highlights that was created in FY2011 for the Chinese market and distribute it.
Other business activities necessary to achieve the business goals
- Holding of a General Meeting and Executive Committee Meeting.
- Expand membership, etc.
- Matters related to trademark management and licensing, etc.
- Matters related to operating the Office.
Promotion Council contact information
The Dragon Route Promotion Council
- Kunihiko Tada
- 2-12-37 Ekinishihonmachi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa