About the acquisition of personal information
The Dragon Route Promotion Council (hereinafter referred to as the Council), during the course of operations, respects the privacy of the customer carefully and gives sufficient consideration to the protection of personal information, and strives to perform the appropriate management of personal information.
When there are inquiries from website, there are cases when we collect the customer's name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
About the usage of personal information
The Council will use the personal information entrusted to us by our customers for the following purposes.
- For the purpose of providing information about the services of the Council.
- For future improvements in regard to opinions or requests received.
- When we reply to your inquiry.
About the sharing of information with third parties
In principle, we will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without customer's consent.
However, the following cases are exceptions.
- If we are requested to make a disclosure by public institutions such as government authorities based on the authority set forth in the law.
- If it is a case concerning the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- To the extent that it is necessary for the provision of the service, if we provide the information to our business partners, such as shipping agencies or transport companies.
About the use of SSL
When personal information is entered, we use the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, to guarantee security.
* SSL encrypts the exchange of information, carried out to prevent tapping and ensuring that you can make a more secure transmission of information.
This site posts information that is as accurate as it can possibly be and does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any damages caused by the use of the information on this site (indirect damages, special damages, consequential or incidental damages), through the amendment of the law or other causes.
If you have any questions about your personal information, please view the following link.
To the contact form